1. The use of this site is governed by the terms and conditions of use described below and, in its use, implied knowledge and acceptance of these general conditions.
2. Go Fishing eCommerce website is dedicated to the commercialization of fishing rods, various fishing reels, accessories, fishing clothing and merchandising, online for all countries in and outside the euro area.
3. All users of this site assume that the correct use of the products purchased in this online store, is of its exclusive responsibility, being excluded already any responsibility of Go Fishing by the misuse or inadequacy of the product acquired.
4. The price of commercialized products already includes the current VAT rate and will be added to fixed transport costs. For countries outside the euro zone the shipping charge will be applied based on Go Fishing's assessment.
Contact us by email to be assigned a return number.
We do not accept returns that do not meet the following requirements:
- The packaging has to be received in perfect state of commercialization.
- It must be accompanied by the original of the invoice.
- Letter with information that causes the return.
- The refund or credit will be made up to 30 days after the receipt of the products returned.
Defective products shall apply to the provisions of the applicable legislation in force, including the provisions contained in the Civil Code on the sale of defective items
6. For payment you can use payment by ATM / home-banking, credit card or bank transfer.
If you use bank transfer you can do it at your bank's desk, through the homebanking system or at any ATM.
If you use the PayPal payment system, you will be transferred to a new page after clicking "Confirm Purchase".
All orders paid by bank transfer will have to mention the number of the respective order. (Use field reserved for obs.)
After having made the bank transfer, we appreciate that you to send us the respective proof of payment through the email email@example.com
Your order is valid after receipt of the respective proof.
7. Go Fishing is a registered trademark, protected by law. Its content can not be reproduced, even partially, under penalty of criminal participation.
8. For the resolution of any litigation that occurs between customers and Go Fishing Portugal, Lda, the Setúbal Region is designated, renouncing to any other.